Why hire me?
I am a Customer Service Representative with more than a year of experience in a fast paced BPO industry. I am computer literate (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Spread sheet). I have also organized events and worked with different kinds of people.
I have strong leadership skills and I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships. I am able to prioritize and to delegate tasks while maintaining focus on the goal.
I am a Bachelor’s degree holder, specifically in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, who desires to have a long-term job that will help me with my career and personal growth.
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Executive Assistance
- Email Management/Filtering
- Booking appointments with clients
- Answering support tickets (with use of Freshdesk)
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
- Dropbox / Google Drive Organization
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media
AvailabilityDays & Time: Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM
Current availability: 48 hours per week
Currently working with: None
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Paypal