Why hire me?
I am a well-trained Virtual Assistant ready to apply the knowledge gained to advance your company to a higher level. I possess the basic skills of working with a virtual team such as file management practices, time management, and better communication skills.
Besides, I have a two-year experience of working online as an academic writer for business and law articles. Through the experience I gained from the previous work, I will apply time and file management skills as well as effective communication with the online team to establish an effective working environment. Additionally, I managed to increase the company’s earnings by 20% and also introduced a file storage system for easier tracking.
Other additional skills include:
- Knowledgeable in internet researchers like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Dogpile, DuckDuckGo, Yippy, Wikipedia
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Familiarity with the image editor PhotoScape
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Google Drive
- Proficiency in making screenshots and screencasts by using Screen-O-Matic and Awesome screenshots
- Familiarity with the project management tool Trello
I also possess statistical skills in data analysis and interpretation, which I believe will be useful when analyzing the business trends in your company.
I am ready to learn other new skills that may be useful for the job position.
We ask each candidate to provide an example that showcases both their English writing skills and their approach to customer service. We do not edit the piece so you can see what you’ll get if you hire.Join To View
AvailabilityDays & Time: Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm
Current availability: 20 hours per week
Currently working with: 1 client
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): PayPal