Why hire me?
Why hire me?
I have equipped myself with the proper skills and working ethics in an eCommerce environment through successfully finishing the Virtual Assistant course at eCommerce University having an average quiz score of 92 percent.
Experience wise, I have already worked in the BPO industry wherein I was able to handle 30 contacts per day on average. I have assisted members and customers of an eCommerce store and telecommunication company where I have mostly gained positive feedbacks through rendering efficient service.
I am willing to take on new challenges and learn concepts and ideas that will contribute to the effectiveness of my service to the company.
Skills and Experiences:
- Google Mail – Able to receive and send email
- Google Drive – Able to upload a file and share it to everyone
- Google Docs – Able to use google docs for voice typing an article and image formatting
- Google Sheet – Able to use for basic calculation and tables
- Google Slides – Able to create a slide presentation
- Trello – Able to use to manage tasks by creating boards, lists, cards, adding a member and setting a due date
- Shopify – Able to use to add a product, images, and prices
- Photoscape – Able to edit and combine photo
- Awesome Screenshot– Able to use for screen capture and edit it
- Screencast o Matic– Able to record computer screen or video for presentation or tutorial
- eBay – Able to use to add a product, images, and prices
- Grammarly – Able to check grammar and spelling
42 WPM (191 CPM)
Model: Lenovo Ideapad 320
OS: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Ram: 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Bought this laptop last December 2018
AvailabilityDays & Time: Full Time. I can work at any time of the day.
Current availability: 40 hours per week
Currently working with: None
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Paypal, Western Union