Why hire me?
You need a person who starts every project with the end in sight and does everything to ensure the ball is sitting comfortably inside the goal.
You need a person who knows what they’re doing and is aware of why they’re doing it.
I have successfully undergone intensive training on the deep ins and outs of E-Commerce through the Small Revolution platform. I’ve completed an extensive range of courses spanning across all spheres of working within and with an E-Commerce business. Some of the material I’ve covered includes but is not limited to:
- SEO Copywriting.
- HTML & CSS basics for website management.
- Cyber Security best practices.
- E-commerce business models.
- Copyright and proper media attribution.
- Project management tools like Basecamp, Trello, and Asana.
- Proper use of Google’s collaboration infrastructure including Google Docs & Google Spreadsheets.
In other words, I’ve gone to E-Commerce University!
On top of all this, you also need a person who listens and takes advice. One who strives to understand what you need, how you need it, and when you need it.
Sit back and relax. Your search is over. I’m your man.
AvailabilityDays & Time: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Very flexible
Currently working with: 1 client
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Paypal