Why hire me?
With my good communication skills and a strong will to learn and advance in an online career, I will be a good asset to your team. Although a newbie in this field, I have 15 years of experience in tourism industry where I’ve gained strong communication and customer service skills. My expertise is going an extra mile to meet customer expectations and build strong customer relationship to establish repeat customers.
At eCommerce University, I’ve acquired a set of in-demand Virtual Assistant skills that I’m eager to apply to help you reach your goal and improve your ROI. I appreciate constructive criticism and am ready to learn and grow with your company.
Skills & Experiences
- Google Sheets – Able to Transfer Data, Basic Sums, Filtering and Sorting, Conditional Formatting.
- Screencast-O-Matic – Able to record computer tutorials and videos. Linking and embedding created video files. Adding captions.
- Shopify – Able to add products using Oberlo App, edit prices, product name, crop and resize picture, and fulfill order.
- Google Docs – Able to use tools like the voice typing, explore function, insert Chart from Sheets and share Doc for Team Collaboration like leaving comments, Editing, Live Team Chat.
- Basecamp – Able to add team members according to their department, upload files and docs, and to navigate campfire, message board, to-dos.
- Trello – Able to create tasks, set due dates and assign to team members.
- Asana – Able to create tasks, set due dates and assign to team members.
Windows7 Ultimate, 64-bit.
Installed memory is 4GB Ram.
We ask each candidate to provide an example that showcases both their English writing skills and their approach to customer service. We do not edit the piece so you can see what you’ll get if you hire.Join To View
AvailabilityDays & Time: I'd prefer morning hours shift from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. I’m in the CET Time Zone.
Current availability: 20 hours per week
Currently working with: None
Payment MethodPrimary (preferred): Payoneer, Skrill